Friday, July 21, 2006

I is In the Cibero-Spacer-Wacer


Er. Hello nobody. I am Jason. That is my name and here I am in the internet on a site being.. .

Um. Why don't you go and do something usefull with your life you useless lay about. Just sitting there in front of the computer day in, day out eating your cheese and picking you toe nails. I don't .. .yes be like me, I have no nails on either of my big toes and I am happy so live with it or me 'cos stuff.. .


There is lovely lady lying in my bed behind me, yet here I am sitting at the computator Drivel, wheres my. ..of, I just dropped a bit of spit onto my key board. It is detatchable like in the way that a plate is datatchable from the cupbord that you might keep it in but it still works when you take it out. My sister is a plate, I love her.. .

I have a friend who she is smaller than me. I call her 'small friend' and one time I stood on her hand. She cried and I felt bad.


This is my first blog entery. Here it is. yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I found you while researching some construction equipment. Small world, this internet.

Spungle-Bungles said...

Hey anonymous - I'm glad you found me - although I don't know who you are I'm sure that I would if I did.

Hope you'r dooing well 'n' stuff.. .